Managing stock correctly not only makes your store easier to run but can actually help to increase profits. That's why this course is so effective in helping anyone in retail to understand how to control stock, the legal requirements and the ins and outs of stock rotation and effective displays.
On completing this course you will understand:
- How effective stock management can increase profits.
- The legal requirements regarding stock rotation and the 'oldest first' principle of display.
- 'Use by' and 'best before' dates.
- hHow stock becomes damaged and the implications of damaged stock.
- How and when a product should be reduced and where it should be displayed.
- The importance and benefits of gap checks.
- The gap check procedure.
|Sub-sector||Restaurant, Hotel, Quick Service Restaurant, Pub/bar, Catering, Health, Grocery|
|Business Outcomes||Service, Reduce Loss, Performance|
|Job Type||Kitchen, Customer Assistant, Sales Assistant|